HD8000 BINDING MODULE WITH NEW WIRE HANGER
The HD8000 is a wire closing machine that offers a 14 inch (356 mm) legal size capacity and closes books from 3/16 inch to 1-1/4 inch thick (5 mm to 32 mm). The settings for wire sizes on this durable piece of binding equipment are fast and accurate, providing a significant savings on wire costs: wire that is spoiled during the set-up and adjustment of competitive closers.
An included heavy duty wire hanger attaches to the HD8000 and holds the wire in position to hang punched sheets onto the double loop wire.
- Dual adjusting closing feature – left and right knobs to ensure even wire closing.
- Reversible binding handle – for right or left-handed operation.
- Exclusive reversible top closing bar – choose abrasive or smooth closing surface depending on operator preference or wire size.
- Optional raised front feet – elevates front of machine, improving viewing and wire positioning.
- Wire compatibility from 3/16 inch (5 mm) to 1 ¼ inch (32 mm) sizes.
- Wide 14 inch (356 mm) throat, plus an open-ended design for even larger projects
- Stand-alone operation, or mounts on most Rhin-O-Tuff Punches (with optional Mounting Kit).
- Durable all-metal construction.
With these new features plus a 3 year warranty along with all of the standard features below, the HD7700 Ultima will handle any size project, large or small. Designed for high volume commercial and corporate use.
- Volts AC: 230
- AMPS: 2
- Hz: 50
- Machine: 19 lbs. (8.6 Kg)
- Shipping: 23 lbs. (10.5 Kg)
- Height: 14”(355 mm)
- Width: 17”(432 mm)
- Depth: 13” (330 mm)